I’m no fan of Kevin-Prince Boateng. During the 2010 World Cup, for some reason his Ghanaian team regularly snubbed the international media. This was both a shame and frustrating as they had an interesting story to tell. But I applaud his walking off the pitch 25 minutes into a game when a bunch of morons directed racist chants at him and some of his teammates. This was a “friendly”. Irony. Milan were playing Pro Patria. “Pro Patria” translates as “For The Fatherland”. And no one saw this coming?
- Jadon Sancho & Marcus Thuram, English & French footballers in Germany, offer tributes to George Floyd &… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Jadon Sancho and Marcus Thuram, footballers in Germany, offer tributes to George Floyd and #BlackLivesMatter allaboutangles.com/2020/05/31/jad… 1 month ago
- RT @LeanderAlphabet: The Premier League is (probably) returning; the Women's Super League isn't. In Spain, La Liga is but Liga Femenino is… 1 month ago
- RT @fairplaybooks: Our May edition of PLAY ON, the e-magazine for fans missing their football, is available from tomorrow. Just $5.99. http… 2 months ago
- “Unless the Premier League pauses and looks seriously at the human rights situation in Saudi Arabia it risks becomi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago