I’m no fan of Kevin-Prince Boateng. During the 2010 World Cup, for some reason his Ghanaian team regularly snubbed the international media. This was both a shame and frustrating as they had an interesting story to tell. But I applaud his walking off the pitch 25 minutes into a game when a bunch of morons directed racist chants at him and some of his teammates. This was a “friendly”. Irony. Milan were playing Pro Patria. “Pro Patria” translates as “For The Fatherland”. And no one saw this coming?
- RT @FootballWomenOz: How good to see this. Thanks @matthew_hall! #WomeninFootball twitter.com/matthew_hall/s… 4 weeks ago
- So here's @NZ_Football coach @TomSermanni talking about NZ, Australia, the #USWNT, & the culture of women's footbal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- A conversation with Tom Sermanni about New Zealand, Australia, the USWNT and its culture, and women’s football allaboutangles.com/2020/08/12/a-c… 1 month ago
- Jadon Sancho & Marcus Thuram, English & French footballers in Germany, offer tributes to George Floyd &… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Jadon Sancho and Marcus Thuram, footballers in Germany, offer tributes to George Floyd and #BlackLivesMatter allaboutangles.com/2020/05/31/jad… 4 months ago