I’m no fan of Kevin-Prince Boateng. During the 2010 World Cup, for some reason his Ghanaian team regularly snubbed the international media. This was both a shame and frustrating as they had an interesting story to tell. But I applaud his walking off the pitch 25 minutes into a game when a bunch of morons directed racist chants at him and some of his teammates. This was a “friendly”. Irony. Milan were playing Pro Patria. “Pro Patria” translates as “For The Fatherland”. And no one saw this coming?
- "The signs suggest a hate crime, and the fact she was a public figure suggest some sort of message."… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- A pioneer of women’s soccer in Mexico was found dead and wrapped in plastic at a beach resort south of Tijuana last… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Marbella Ibarra, a pioneer of women’s soccer in Mexico, was found dead and wrapped in plastic at a beach resort sou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @StuartRandall @DanielGarb @Socceroos Dukes at Celtic Park with Dinamo for me. 1 month ago
- Marbella Ibarra, futbolista, murdered in Mexico allaboutangles.com/2018/10/22/mar… https://t.co/YI5M89UbLN 1 month ago